Friday , 20 September 2019
Breaking News

Kadamba bus on fire; passengers evacuated


Kadamba Bus moving on Panaji Vasco route was gutted into fire at Bambolim on Friday evening.The incident occurred due to short circuit.Luckily no injuries were reported as the passengers were evaluated on time.The panic spread opposite Goa Medical college as the Kadamba bus caught fire.

Check Also

Ministers & MLAs take commission, that’s why roads with potholes: Contractor

Who is responsible for the potholes all over Goa on the roads? The rains? Cotractors? …